The Instagram app icon is unmistakable-the circle, square, and dot that conveys the print of a classic camera with elegant simplicity. But if you are tired of that aesthetic, you might be pleased to know that you can change the icon.
For a brief moment in time, Instagram included the capability to change the icon from the app’s own settings, but that was only to celebrate its dec anniversary. Presently is how to do it using the tools on your iPhone or Android.
To change the Instagram app icon on an iPhone or iPad
- you can use the Shortcuts app to give any app you like a unique icon.
- You need to be running iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or higher, have the Shortcuts app installed on your device, and have the image you want to use for the Instagram app icon saved to your Photos library
To change the Instagram app icon on android
- Install X Icon Changer from the Google Play store.
- Tap and hold a blank spot on your phone’s home screen and then, in the dropdown menu, choose Widgets.
- Scroll down to find X Icon Changer. Tap and hold the icon, then when the home screen appears, select where you want the icon to go, and let go of the screen.
- Scroll through the list of apps installed on your phone and tap Instagram.
- Select the image you want to use. You can browse the various tabs of pre-made icons, you can take a photo, or choose an image from your photo library.
- When you’re done, tap OK.
we are hope that you have understood that how to Customized Instagram icon.