Small businesses have to constantly grow and change to keep up with the market. The new year is an opportunity to evaluate where you’ve been and create goals.
>> Consumer behaviour will change Permanently Post-Pandemic.
>> Business Will be forced to embraces the Digital transformation.
>> Brands focusing on social environmental ethical responsibility will flourish.
>> Influencer Marketing will Solidify its Position as a key channel for consumer brands.
How to be Prepared?
The website should done by skilled professionals and experienced, To be trusted with the execution of new concept and design in the Online Domain. Most important go for a Responsive website because user are using mobile mostly see your the website. For launching website online you also need hosting.
~~Business WEBSITE are Two Type:-
1. Landing Page/Single Page:-Single page include all everything on the single page.
As Sample of landing Page – Jaimalhar packers & movers
2. Multi-Page:-are subpages within a menu so that the separate the data onsite.
As Sample of Multi-Page – The Aatriya Ceramics
2. Be Present on Social Media
A notice or accnouncment in public medium promoting a property and service by Social Media
3. Content Marketing Social Media
1. Make it attractive and Emotion.
2. Make it content to convert.
3. Share on Multiple Channels.
4. Plan your content
>> Start with Story.
>> Use # in Post.
>> Post what’s trends.
>> Time to your post in Morning 08:00 AM to 10:00 OO AM, in Evening 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM.
>> Take Selfie with your client.
>> Report viral post.
>> Ask question?
>> Post with purpose.
>> Post Inspiring Quote.
>> Post Video.
>> Post Live Video.
>> Post Expert Tips.
>> Post Fan Challenges.
>> Post a Poll.
>> Post your workspace.
>> Post your Tagline.
>> Post Reviews.
5. Steps Routine of Social Media
1. Increase your Network:- Send connect request 5-10/per day.
2. Engage with Your Network:- Like/Comments/Messager.
3. Post your content daily on Business Page/Own Profile .
Five Digital Resolutions for 2022 for Success of your business
>> D -Decide on the goal of your social media.
>> A -Attract audience by your content.
>> I -Influence people to take decisions.
>> L -Leverage trust of people.
>> Y -Yields profits.