Your iPhone may have photos that you simply don’t want to delete directly , except for some (privacy) reason, you furthermore may don’t want them to be shown in your Photo Library. you’ll hide any of these photos in your iPhone without requiring any third-party apps. Apple has natively provided the choice to allow you to hide your photos in your iPhone. you’ll use that choice to confirm your photos won’t be visible to your loved ones watching your Photo Library.
For quite a while , Apple allowed users to cover photos from their Photo Library. But the hidden photos were a section of a ‘Hidden’ album that was still visible within the Albums section of the Photos app. that have was updated with the release of iOS 14 last year.
Make sure that your iPhone runs on iOS 14 before proceeding with the steps.
- Open Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the photo or video you want to hide. You can also pick multiple photos or videos by tapping the Select button from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Share button and then select Hide from the menu.
- Confirm that you want to hide the selected photo(s) or video(s).
- Now, go to Settings and tap Photos.
- Scroll down and turn off the Hidden Album option.
We hope that you have understand ”