YouTube allows users to download videos for offline viewing but there are a many User. Indian users (and those in some other regions) can download YouTube videos on their smartphones fluently with YouTube’s download option. For free users, this is limited to 720p resolution, and the lines are available for 48 hours.
To Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
- Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video. Click on Download Video.
- Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
- If you want to change the download quality, head to Settings by clicking on the profile tab and then click on Downloads. Tap on Download Quality and choose from the available options. While Premium users get the ability to download in higher resolutions, free users can download till 720p quality.
To Download YouTube Videos on Desktop
- Open YouTube on your browser. Ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version.
- Go to the video that you wish to view offline, click on the three dots menu at the bottom of the video. Click on Download.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can find it in the hamburger menu in the left, in the Downloads section.
- To choose download quality, head to Settings > Downloads. YouTube Premium users can download up full-HD (1080p) quality.
We are hope that you have understood that HOW To Download YouTube Videos on Mobile or Desktop.